Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hectic Times

It's been really crazy around here lately.  My uncle is in the hospital for multiple reasons that I don't want to go into.  Due to that my mom has talked herself horse so I've been helping her deal with all the talking and phone calls that are having to be made.  On the positive side Saturday is Will and I's 3 year anniversary, we are planning to go to dinner for the first time instead of me cooking.  I've also been hitting up the Goodwill's & thrift stores the last few days.  I think I got some rather promising goodies (pics will be coming soon).  We've also started our floor project for the hallway.  We pulled up the ugly horrid green what seems like outdoor carpeting, which didn't take as long as we expected.  It's all prepped & ready for the new tiling to be laid which I will start today.  I'm excited to see it finished because I know it's going to look amazing with the new paint colors. 
We're also going to take down the closet door & put up drapes instead.  I hope it looks as great as I've seen on other blogs.

Stay tuned for pics of my thrifty goodies as well as the before & afters of the hallway/landing floor redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment