Saturday, November 12, 2011

Updates

I'll have a good update tomorrow.  My desk will finally be done, and a mini lap desk that will be up for sell is done as well.  I'm still unsure how I feel about the top of my desk but the paint is lovely.  I have to poly it and put on the new nobs and it will finally be all done.  After that the only chore will be cleaning off my current desk and dismantling for the trash then hauling the new desk up.

We got caught up in our thrift store weekend and ended up buying two pieces of furniture that we really didn't expect to buy.  However this gives me a chance to do up our old hutch and sell it and do the "new smaller and much more apartment size hutch" up.  Also bought a secretary desk that I plan on redoing for resell.  So big things in the works, stay tuned and have a great weekend.

Sarah

P.S. Does anyone have any advice for me as far as Etsy vs Ebay goes?  I've been a seller on Ebay for years however that's usually video games/consoles or random items.  I'm wanting to sell my "twice loved" items as I call them.  Right now it would start out small just so I can see if anything sells.  I'm just not sure how a more personal item such as a refabed desk or self made items would sell on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment