Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wheww! Long time no update.

So we have undertaken a large update for our kitchen.  Sure most of you are demolishing your kitchens and getting new...everything.  However as you all should know by now, we rent and therefore can't get new everything.  So instead of looking at that 1970's paneling any longer we decided to paint it, we also decided that it was time for that carpet (yes you heard me right, carpet) in the kitchen to come up.  We decided to go the cheap route & just lay those self adhesive tiles down.  Sure it's cheap but my God is the difference amazing.  We also got a new refrigerator and stove, in black.  I'm really liking how easy they are to keep clean.  I'll be sharing pics and updates ASAP.

We've also been doing a lot of thrifting.  I have found some great pieces for refurbing, I can't wait for the kitchen to be finished so I can get started.  I'll be sharing pics of all my goodies in the next couple days.  I would like to thank my fellow bloggers for all the great inspiration you've all been posting.  I found recipes for DIY Chalk Paint and chalk board paint.  I def. can't wait to try these out.  Keep doing what you do everyone, you're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment